Color: Monster Blue/TNF Black (R11063), TNF Black/TNF Black (R11063BK)
Features: Get versatile outdoor protection with this 3-in-1 jacket that pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell with a warm Heatseeker™ insulated liner jacket. Wear both in cold, wet conditions or separately as the weather permits.
• Outer: 70D 140 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
• Inner: 50D 73 g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta
• Inner insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation
• Waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell
• Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation in the removable liner jacket provides additional warmth
• Detachable, adjustable hood with laminated brim
• Stand collar
• Storm flap with Velcro® closure covers front zipper
• Adjustable Velcro® tab cuffs
• Secure-zip hand pockets
• Contrast embroidered The North Face logo at left sleeve (shell and inner jacket) and right back shoulder (shell)
• Contrast embroidered DryVent™ logo at left sleeve
• Hem cinch-cord
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.