Color: Monster Blue/Asphalt Grey (R11057), TNF Black (R11057BK), Asphalt Grey (R11057A), TNF Medium Grey Heather/TNF Black (R11057G), Mid Grey/Urban Navy (R11057N)
Features: For hiking, biking or commuting, the Tech Stretch Soft Shell Jacket is a weather-protective, breathable layer with four-way stretch for ease of movement. Constructed of 50% recycled polyester, this all-season, double-weave, versatile jacket promotes sustainability.
• 285 g/m2 WindWall®—50/42/8 recycled polyester/polyester/elastane double weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
• 285 g/m2 WindWall®—50/45/5 recycled polyester/polyester/elastane double weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
• Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
• Reverse-coil center front zipper
• Secure-zip right chest pocket
• Secure-zip hand pockets
• Curved cuff details for added protection
• Drop tail hem
• High-density The North Face logo heat transfer on left hem and on right back shoulder
• Tonal WindWall® logo embroidered on left sleeve
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall® fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
STRETCH: This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.