Color: TNF Black (R11064BK), Asphalt Grey (R11064A)
Features: Stay warm, dry and carefree on the slopes or in the city in this waterproof, insulated jacket that’s built with storm-shedding DryVent™ and Heatseeker™ technical fabrics.
• Shell: 75D 133g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—100% recycled polyester
• Insulation: 100 g (body), 80 g (sleeves), 60 g (collar) Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation
• Technical, weatherproof jacket with a classic cut
• Waterproof, breathable DryVent™ shell
• Heatseeker™ synthetic insulation provides additional warmth
• AquaGuard® zippers
• Interior stash pocket
• Secure-zip left chest pocket
• Adjustable Velcro® tab cuffs
• Hem cinch-cord
• Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
• Contrast, raised, high-definition The North Face logo at left chest and right back shoulder
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
BREATHABLE: Mid-weight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.